- Three Minute Devotionals for Families by Janice Thompson
- The devotions are short and easy to read while my kids are enjoying an after school snack, and can spark good conversation. Best for elementary school age kids.
- My ABC Bible Verses: Hiding God’s Word in Little Hearts by Susan Hunt
- The One Year My Princess Devotions: Preschool Edition by Karen Whiting
- Big Thoughts for Little People: ABC’s To Help You Grow by Kenneth N. Taylor
- God Story 365: A Fun Way To Explore the Bible as a Family
- Beginner’s Bible:
- The stories are short and straightforward and the illustrations are simple, which makes this my favorite storybook Bible for toddlers and preschoolers.
- Jesus Storybook Bible by Sally-Lloyd Jones
- I love this Bible. It tells the stories in such easy to read and listen ways and always points back to Jesus. I especially love reading this during the Advent season.
- NIV Adventure Bible:
- This is my favorite Bible for elementary school age kids who are ready to transition from a children’s storybook Bible to actual Scripture text. It is full of great age-appropriate color illustrations, notes, and explanations along with the Scripture.
- Lil’ Light of Mine Scripture Cards
- We received these for a baby gift and I loved having the Scripture around our house in beautiful print. Recently I have put them on our kitchen table because my daughter is learning her letters and we are choosing a new letter a day and reading the verse that goes with it. She loves it.